Do you wish you could always have your recipes with you?
If you have an IPad, IPhone or Mac, I highly recommend an app called “Paprika“. My girlfriend (thanks Lola!) suggested it and I love this app. If you have a docking station in your kitchen, put your IPad in portrait style and cover it with a gallon-sized Ziploc baggie. Use it for cooking and baking being able to find any recipe easily. Here is some additional information and ideas for using Paprika:
1. Paprika is connected to over 220 recipe websites. You can just copy and paste pictures, ingredient lists and directions right into Paprika.
2. If someone wants a copy of a recipe, you can email it right from Paprika.
3. You can develop grocery lists from the recipes you have in Paprika or carry your IPad to the store with you to make certain you don’t forget anything.
4. Transfer recipes that you want to try from Pinterest into Paprika.
5. Take all your favorite recipes with you when you visit family and friends in case you’re asked to furnish something for a meal.
6. I am transferring all my favorite recipes from a family cookbook I compiled a few years ago into Paprika.
7. Copy all your favorite recipes from all the cookbooks you have into Paprika.
8. Copy a recipe from a friend when you’re visiting.
9. Copy a recipe from a magazine while you’re waiting for an appointment at the doctor’s office or hairdresser.